If you would like to include a job posting or publicize an event, email email@example.com. Please indicate how long you would like your posting/event to remain active.
- Wikimedia Foundation: Legal Counsel position, San Francisco, CA or Remote. We're looking for an attorney who is interested in growing into a leadership role in managing employment law matters for Wikimedia, and who can handle matters in other areas as they arise. Ideal candidates will have a good grounding and experience in this field and a passion for Wikimedia’s mission.
- The application for Public Rights Project’s inaugural fellowship class is live! The application is available here.
Public Rights Project helps talented attorneys find pathways into rewarding public service careers. We are looking to place skilled, public interest-minded fellows into the offices of the Oakland City Attorney and the Massachusetts Attorney General for two-year placements.
Watch Senator Kamala Harris, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator Cory Booker, Yale Law School Dean Heather Gerken, Former NJ Attorney General Peter Harvey, and PRP Founder Jill Habig explain the impact you can have in public service at the state and local level. Fellows will have the opportunity to work on a range of civil rights, economic justice, and environmental justice issues that directly impact vulnerable populations locally and across the country.
- University of California’s Managing Counsel, Litigation position
- Chief Campus Counsel, The University of California, Berkeley. UC Berkeley is seeking a senior leader who has solid experience working on legal issues affecting major public research universities and in providing sophisticated legal advice in a broad range of areas. The Chief Campus Counsel will maintain a significant individual legal portfolio and lead a small team of legal colleagues and staff. We are looking for candidates who have approximately 15 years of complex, high-level legal experience, experience managing attorneys, and membership in the State Bar of CA (or are willing to pass the July 2018 CA bar exam).
- Senior Counsel, Benefits position available at our Oakland, CA office with the University of California, Office of the President.