If you would like to include a job posting or publicize an event, email email@example.com. Please indicate how long you would like your posting/event to remain active.
- Chief Campus Counsel, The University of California, Berkeley. UC Berkeley is seeking a senior leader who has solid experience working on legal issues affecting major public research universities and in providing sophisticated legal advice in a broad range of areas. The Chief Campus Counsel will maintain a significant individual legal portfolio and lead a small team of legal colleagues and staff. We are looking for candidates who have approximately 15 years of complex, high-level legal experience, experience managing attorneys, and membership in the State Bar of CA (or are willing to pass the July 2018 CA bar exam).
- Senior Counsel, Benefits position available at our Oakland, CA office with the University of California, Office of the President.
- The American Constitution Society has a current opening in our Department of Network Advancement for an Assistant Director of Lawyer Chapters. Though our national office is based in Washington, DC, this is a remote opportunity.
- Executive Director of the International Action Network for Gender Equity and Law (IANGEL) – San Francisco, CA
- Junior-level Transactional Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP (Real Estate and Land Use Practice Group in the Los Angeles office)
- Adjunct Faculty, UC Hastings College of the Law (San Francisco)
- Counsel 2-EAPAG, Office of the General Counsel, University of California (Oakland). An outstanding opportunity for an experienced attorney (at the Counsel 2 level) to join the Educational Affairs, Public Accountability & Governance (EAPAG) group in the Office of General Counsel.
- Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney – Jr-Level, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP (Los Angeles office)