If you would like to include a job posting or publicize an event, email email@example.com. Please indicate how long you would like your posting/event to remain active.
- The City and County of San Francisco currently has openings for Senior Equal Employment Opportunity Investigators. The position requires three years of employment law experience or a law degree and two years of experience.
- The American Constitution Society has a current opening in our Department of Network Advancement for an Assistant Director of Lawyer Chapters. Though our national office is based in Washington, DC, this is a remote opportunity.
- Mid-Level Media Associate The Los Angeles office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP seeks to hire a mid-level associate attorney to join its nationally recognized Media Law practice. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in a large law firm in the areas of media and entertainment law, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity, defamation, and/or privacy litigation. Experience with pre-publication and pre-broadcast review and daily development and production counseling for studios, television networks and production companies is strongly preferred.
Requirements also include excellent academic credentials and active membership, in good standing, of the California Bar.
Click here to apply and upload a cover letter addressed to Bahareh Samanian, Sr. Manager, Attorney Recruiting Initiatives; resume; a brief writing sample and law school transcript. We would appreciate you specifying where you heard about this position.
- Executive Director of the International Action Network for Gender Equity and Law (IANGEL) – San Francisco, CA
- Junior-level Transactional Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP (Real Estate and Land Use Practice Group in the Los Angeles office)
- Adjunct Faculty, UC Hastings College of the Law (San Francisco)
- Counsel 2-EAPAG, Office of the General Counsel, University of California (Oakland). An outstanding opportunity for an experienced attorney (at the Counsel 2 level) to join the Educational Affairs, Public Accountability & Governance (EAPAG) group in the Office of General Counsel.
This is a new position within a practice group that advises University of California leadership and administrators at both the University’s system-wide Office of the President (UCOP) and at UC’s ten campuses, five medical centers, and one National Laboratory on a broad range of legal matters in support of the University’s core academic mission.
Issue areas on which this person may be asked to provide legal research, support, advice and advocacy include conflicts of interest, free speech and academic freedom, the University’s constitutional autonomy, governance practices, student affairs and discipline (including student sexual harassment and sexual violence cases), student residency, faculty issues including privilege and tenure, immigration, campus safety, privacy, open meetings, public records, research compliance, and more.
This position offers an experienced attorney the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of interesting issues that are central to the University’s teaching, research and public service mission. We are seeking an attorney with a minimum of three years of relevant practice experience, including substantial higher education and/or public agency experience.
- Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney – Jr-Level, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP (Los Angeles office)